Social Media 201 – Keynote Speech: Social Media of the Future!

Social Media 201 – Keynote Speech: Social Media of the Future!

Darren Williger’s keynote on Social Media of The Future http://socialmediaofthefuture.com presentation will enlighten you into trends and technologies that w…

133

Comments

MirthfulMisfit says:

Ok so where are your social media 101 videos? I am so behind the curve!
Help help! Teach me more! You’re an awesome speaker. Learned a lot (yeah,
that I am so far behind! ha ha).

MingoJunction7 says:

Aggregate not aggravate. Great line! Great video, Darren. We’re still
trying to work twitter and other social media networks into our branding.
Telepathic tweeting? Now there’s a thought! Thanks for your video!

cyberjunkie1960 says:

Extremely helpful and motivational. In a time when it is easy to become
lost in all the rapid changes, here is a presentation to help us all stay
grounded. I don’t want to be one of the businesses that didn’t get with it
and got left behind.

savvy clickers says:

It is refreshing to see forward thinking. My former boss complained about
digitizing our office. He was very resistant to a company website, anything
related to facebook or myspace. He much preferred “old school”
technologies. ie cigar box register and abacus. Kidding about the abacus
even though it is an early form of “computer”. Sales were sent out through
blast faxes or advertised in trade papers. If only they’d learn about
tweeting! Good ideas and information.

seogeek3 says:

Relevant and full of useful information! ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨… ¨°º¤ø„¸
Darren ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨ROCKS!“°º¤… ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨…

Pedro Forpresident says:

I’ve been successful in business offline, but I’m now learning as much as I
can about the newest technologies at my fingertips. I knew that just having
a website or a facebook page wasn’t enough, but I had no idea all the
different tools that are already available. Thanks! This is awesome and I
can’t wait to make it through the next learning curve.

verdicdesigns says:

Darren, I really enjoy listening to your speeches! I learn something new
each and every time. Admittedly, I am a SEO and Social Media dummy. I’ve
resisted it for years. I realize the error of my ways and am embracing it
more and more. It is nearly overwhelming to learn in large chunks. Thank
you for your videos and sage advice.

aHomesickTexan says:

Biometric scanning of a room full of people. It sounds so 007 but it is
nearly here. It is mind-boggling! How does one keep up with all of this?
Good thing we have Darren to keep us informed! High-fives to you, sir!

greenthumbaffiliate says:

I’ve been looking for information other than typical affiliate marketing
1-2-3 type stuff. This is definitely cutting edge and exactly what I’ve
been looking for. Thanks for some really cool ideas on where to invest some
of my time!